You hear lots of fun things in your house when you have children.
Today's favorite is the following:
"Help! Somebody help! Quick!! He's put his hands in the pee-pee water. He's rubbed it on his face like lotion!" yelled by our sweet Sidney.
"Well. I'm bleeding. Cut my finger putting a bag in the garbage disposal." Nathan says as blood drips down his finger. He was putting a bag in the trash compactor. Not the garbage disposal.
"No! NO! NO!! Don't put your hand in her booty crack!" I scold Evan in the bath tub.
"buerfi buerfi!" Evan yells excitedly as he makes a butterfly at church. "Side!!!SIDE!!" he screams as the rest of the children hunt for Easter eggs on the playground at church.
"Wow! You got gummy fish! Those are my very favorite. You are so lucky," a boy says to Sidney as they check out the Easter egg loot after the hunt. "Well, here. You can have it," she says as she hands it to him without any hesitation.
I love my family. I'm so blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment