It's about that time. I'm almost done w/ another decade. I'll be thirty in three days. I've been stressing over this bday to be honest. No, not mid life crisis, but just being amazed that it's here. Wow, what a ride my twenties have been. Can you say growing up and finding myself? In the past ten years I have been engaged, married, graduated college, partied my ass off, been to many places (Cabo, Cancun, Vegas, St. Louis, War Eagle!), been preggoed, had a baby, had four jobs, gained and lost best friends, owned two houses, had seven pets, bought land, gained weight, lost weight, gained new found respect for my parents and brother, been through scary surgeries for my mother in law, found my favorite job in the world, quit my favorite job in the world for my passion of being a mother, been lazy, been productive, attended numerous weddings and showers, got to share in the joy of new babies, tried to learn to play golf, guitar, piano, and cross stitch, realized what's important to me and what isn't, and most of all I've been happy through most of it.
I'm truly blessed. There's no way around it. Thank you God for it all. I don't deserve it.
I'm so looking forward to this next decade. I plan to have another baby, sooner rather than later. I plan to be a strong role model for my children, a loving and supporting wife to my husband and best friend, a reliable friend to others. I will publish a book before I'm 40. I'll figure out to be the most productive housewife and stay at home mom that I can be. I will continue to find myself and be true to me, Nathan, and Sidney.
I plan to add pics later to a new blog of fun memories. Love ya!!!!
I can't believe my "little cousin/sister" is turing thirty!! it is exciting and scary all in the same.. can you believe we are old, we are adults, we are mommies??? WOW! I agree what a decade can make! I am so glad we are atill so close and can't wait to see what the next 10 years bring.. who knows maybe we will have big bellies at the same time :) Love ya girl and couldn't imagine life without you (and nathan and sid) Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDelete