Friday, October 8, 2010

How to you manage?

I need naptime.  I don't need a nap.  I need Sidney to nap.  What do you do when your little one won't sleep?  She's in her room playing, jumping, bouncing, talking, crying a little (more whiney) and not sleeping.  It drives me bonkers and it just about makes me not be able to do anything.  How long do you let it go on till you get them up?  What do you do so it doesn't bother you?  Please share comments, advice, or a place where someone can take me to a padded room where I can get my homework and housework done in peace.  I guess if I'm in a padded room housework would be easier.  Bring it one with the advice......please, please, please.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the lack of naps! Sometimes, Sophia will not take naps willingly, and it makes me very nutty!! For her room: turn out the lights (make as dark as possible), do you have a white noise machine?? (you got us the sleep sheep, it works wonders). Eventually, Lovey will go to sleep. I also take any toys out of her bed (but she is still in her crib). Sorry for the lack of advice, hopefully Sid will just tire out!! You could always listen to your ipod or turn down her monitor very low!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete