So I'm finally taking a moment to check out all my friend's blogs. I love doing this and I don't do it often enough. I'm realizing I'm a total poor blogger. I don't do it near enough and it isn't all fancy. That's like a lot of things in my life. I really love keeping up with everyone else's blog. I wonder who wants to keep up with mine. Anyone out there longing for a new posting? One that is insightful, full of wisdom, and a snapshot of my wonderful family? I wonder do people blog for others or blog for themselves? Is this just another outlet for one to get things out of her head (like the enormous amount of completed journals that sit in the bottom of my closet hoping no one EVER reads them, but too attached to them to burn them) or is this the outlet for communication with everyone when we're all too busy to pick up a phone to talk or to visit face to face. I'm sure it's both...more...less...whatever right??
Anywhos. I'm tired. I hope to anyone who might be reading this you have an amazing weekend. I know I will. Princess Muffin is having her birthday party tomorrow and I couldn't be more proud. Never knew I could love someone so much. Thanks God for my Angel!

Don't feel bad about not blogging enough...I try to blog once every three or four days, but if I don't get it done, it's b/c I obviously have better and more important things to do! And why do I blog? Both to keep out of town family updated, and also as a sort of journal for my boys, so they know who I am...in case something happens to me, or in case I just become a big fuddy duddy in my old age, at least I have proof that I was fun and/or funny at one point in time!!
ReplyDeletePlease blog more, I read you and am so into your life. I love you guys!
ReplyDelete