Planning Bunco for Friday. Finally got 12 confirmed. Thinking about serving Jello shots for fun. Found a cool website http://www.myscienceproject.org/j-shot-3.html. Been stressing for a month about having enough people. Now in major cleaning mode and trying to get the house ready.
Also stressed about Sid's bday. I don't know what to do for it. I don't want it crazy big b/c it's her first. I want it to be family and friends who are family. Just simple. Not too themey or anything over the top. I want it to be relaxing b/c I know going forward her birthdays will be what she wants and it'll be themed out and way planned.
Stressing about what to buy her too. I want to get her a kitchen set, but that gift may be too old. I can't find one I like and it needs to be ordered soon. Hmmm......who knew parties could be so stressful.
No comments:
Post a Comment