
So Dad, aka Papi, said I need to start writing things on my blog to record events since I'm really bad at writing them down. This is ironic since I dream of being a writer. What can you do? So today was a looooong day. No good naps for kiddo. Nathan went to a golf dealy with Jason, and Jester was a loud mouth as usual. Woke Sid up from her only 42 min nap when Nathan got home. Awesome. Afternoon was better with an awesome grilled chicken and baked potato dinner. Too bad Sid tossed most of hers on the floor. We went for an early bath cause I couldn't wrestle her anymore. Look down in the water and think, "Hmm...how did that bark get in here?" I grab it. Not bark.....poop. Yep, her first bath poop. The bath ended in a shower that she didn't like and a tub scrubbing while Nathan fixed her milk. Needless to say she went to bed early. Hopefully she'll sleep through the night. Note to self: Bark doesn't get in the bathtub. Poop does!
SO FUNNY!!
ReplyDelete