We've been busy lately, but I finally have uploaded some pics.


She loves playing in the laundry basket while I do laundry. Here she is wearing her hat from Chile that Papi brought back for her. She's clinging to her pig and waving hi. I imagine she's pretending she's on an excursion in Chile with her magical pig who's her guide.

This was from our trip to Austin. We attended my cousin Katie's wedding. It was spectacular. I don't have any pics on my camera b/c I left it in the hotel. This is a pic of our visit to the Botanical Gardens. It was a nice free place to visit. We enjoyed Sid's first official road trip and she did an amazing job. She slept very well in her pack and play sharing a room with her folks. Here's a pic of her peeking after her nap.




These cute photos are of our visit to the Metfield Park. She loved the wind in her hair on the swings. She kept kissing Yogi Bear. She watched the big kids with keen interest while they were playing on the slide. I love being at home full time to be able to do this whenever we want.

A short jaunt to Fayetteville with the two grandmas turned out to be a big deal for the kiddo. She got her first official haircut from Krissy.

She didn't love the cape because she couldn't find her arms.

Krissy reassures her that all is well. Check out the bangs! It was definitely time for a haircut!

Sorry you didn't get to enjoy the crying and screaming!! This was after the haircut. She looks so purty!

Last, but not least we went to the fair. This was Sidney's first time to get up close and personal with cattle. As soon as we walked in the show barn she saw a lamb and started to "Baaaa." When she saw people leading cows her eyes lit up and she couldn't quit mooing. We sat and watched folks show cattle for a bit. She bobbed up and down and kept pointing at the animals. After the show we walked over to my parents Lazy W cattle. She got to pet them. Check out her face in the first pic. She's mooing as loudly as she can. The second picture is her petting the winner. What a fun first trip to the fair!
Check back soon to get the low down on Chaz's b-day party. Sidney rode a roller coaster and I didn't pass out! Talk about a story needing it's own post.
No comments:
Post a Comment