Up and Adams!
Keep up with the Adams Family
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Running Motivation
I ran my 10K. Thinking about doing a half marathon. Reading Motiviation articles on the Runner's World website. One of the articles is about most embrassing moments. Someone shared the one below. Enjoy. Also check out the
website
for more.
Most embarrassing thing for me was during my first 1/2 marathon race. I had just given birth 6 months before and had no bladder control whatsoever. I thought a huge maxi pad would do the trick. Half way through my race, I started to pee uncontrollably. The pad was so soaked, it lost its adhesiveness and slipped right out of my shorts onto the road. As if that weren't bad enough, this phenomenon happened to take place right as one of the race photographers was taking my picture!!
9/28/2009 4:22 PM CDT
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment