Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Snowing Again!

The biggest flakes I've ever seen are falling from the sky. God has really been enjoying shaking up our snow globe. I'm hoping he'll be done soon. I'm very much ready for Spring. We just got done getting all ready for the day and now there's now where to go! I don't drive in snow, stresses me out too much. There are too many crazies out there. :)

Sid's watching Sesame Street. It's ok for her to watch a little tv, right? We don't have it on during the day except for one episode of the show. It's bad sometimes I want to pull out the Disney princess videos for quiet time. She's such a good girl. I just run out of things to do at home during the day. I feel like she's bored even though she's got plenty of stuffed animals and toys to play with. Hard to find a balance when you're stuck all day. I keep thinking about getting her into Mother's Day out for some variety during the week and exposure to other children. She thinks anyone close to her size is a baby. Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment