Love reading everyone's posts and seeing pics. Also a little jealous. I want to post more, do more, be mom of the year, but I'm always doing homework....or sleeping...or puking...or a little of all three at the same time. My house is almost a disaster. I think we have some clean clothes. I have been "working" (sitting in my crochet bag) on the same crochet project since mid December. Sorry about that Jaclynn, it's your Christmas present.
I'm not feeling sorry for myself. I'm just ready to focus my time and energy on something else besides school. I should be finishing a homework assignment that's due by 11:59 pm tonight, but needed a quick break. Yes, I do procrastinate too much, but I'm not sure what I'm doing with my time when I'm not doing homework.
So, *sigh*. I have one more week of this class and two more after this. 11 weeks. That's it. Then we get to go to Florida for a vacay and I'll magically (hahaha) be transformed into Housewife and Mother of the Year. May will be amazing. Not to mention the money for school will stay in our bank account. Maybe I can get some new clothes since I'll be as big as a house by then.
There's my gripe session. Back to homework. Want to be able to watch the Super Bowl tonight and Sid should be up any moment.
O- Lindsay! How I have missed your posts, to me you totally get a mother of the year star! Hope that you are feeling better, let me know if you need anything, call if you are going crazy from being snowed in!!
ReplyDelete