The baby is kicking!! I can totally feel it. Nathan hasn't felt it yet so he doesn't quite believe me. He keeps calling me Toots Magee because he says it's just gas. I even felt it with my hand. It's so tiny and little. (Not my gas, but the baby!) So hard to believe I'm already at 16 weeks. This is going by way faster than last time. I don't know if it is because we have Sidney now too or what. Summer will be here before we know it and the newest member of Team Adams will be in my arms. Over the moon excited! Sidney's getting excited too. She has been cuddling up to me on the couch and puts her head on my big belly. She says, "I cuddling with the baby." So sweet!!
On a side note, Nathan and I are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary on Thursday. That's amazing too! We'll have been together for 15 years and been BFF for 18 years. Time flies when you're having fun. Very thankful for all my blessings.
All the other members of Team Adams are asleep. I may try to grab a cat nap too since I caught up on homework and I also finished Jaclynn's crochet project. Starting on my new project tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment