Where did the water go?
Sidney got Gramma C to hit the water.
Sidney and I cruising the park.
I look like I'm running a marathon. Don't be jealous. I've been working on that hot bod for almost nine months.
The splash park was a blast. During this week Daddy was out of town on a business trip, again!! Luckily he's home now till after September. We had fun bonding and having girl time, but we are happy that Daddy-o is back.
Sidney taking her stool to give the cat a drink. She has to take over the cat watering role with Daddy out of town.
Beautiful girl!
Is Daddy in that camera?
Dinner of champions for us girls. Chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, and peas. Yummo!
And for of course Daddy is home in time for Father's Day. He got fancy new clothes from Jos A. Bank for work. He kinda expected that though because there are some amazing coupons that time of year. We were able to surprise him with his other present.
Back in November I ruined his indoor grill by trying to help him clean it. Well, if you leave EZ off oven cleaner on the grill for too many days it eats the teflon off it. This makes the grill unusable because the grill flakes off onto the food. Needless to say the grill is rendered useless. Being that the indoor grill is Nathan's very favorite part of the house, he was a little unhappy with me. Understandable!! I had no idea how expensive this piece of equipment was until I tried to replace these four grill covers. I was finally able to budget replacing these things. He had no idea. We didn't even wrap them. It was totally a surprise!!
He says, "What????"
Big thank you to Sidney!
Time to go to the store to get some meat to grill!! That night we had the most amazing steaks, and veggie packets. Yummo!! Glad to have the grill master back!














No comments:
Post a Comment