Sidney's rocking the cute hat her Auntie got her for Christmas.
The fish is off across the pool.
Choking on water. Gramma C and Mommy to the rescue.
Swimming focus
Gift time. Sidney had to jump in and help Aunt Jaclynn. The Hobby Lobby gift card sang it was very fun. Look how surprised Leslie, Jaclynn's mom, is to hear the music.
Ranger's shirt. The Wright's favorite team.
Uncle Jason's planning on stealing the shirt I think.
Sidney's reading the card to Jaclynn.
Did mention that Aunt Jaclynn is the most patient person on the planet? We love her.
Purple summer scarf! Hopefully it'll keep her warm since she's always cold. :)
She's warmer already!
A new pair of beautiful earrings. I think I always buy her earrings, but she always looks so good in them.
Sidney got a present too. Aunt Jaclynn found her the perfect Christmas dress.
Evan got a pair of Nike's!!! I'm so excited!
They're so little!
















No comments:
Post a Comment