Thursday, May 31, 2012

Packing & Purging & Weaning, Oh My!!

We have Open House on Sunday.  I hope to have lots of people up in here.  We have been packing and purging like mad.  I can't believe how much stuff we can acquire in the seven years we have lived in this fabulous house.  You would think we had 20 or 30 folks in this space.  I've been going through lots of childhood things.  I now believe Nathan that I have hoarding tendencies.  I have had a really hard time letting go of old toys and stuffed animals.  It's really tough to let go of items with so many memories, but when they stink to high heaven it's time to pass it on.

I think we have successfully weaned.  Thanks to all my friends and family with their advice and helping erode away the mysteries of formula and bottles.  Knock on wood....Evan seems to be liking the change.  Maybe he's not a boob man after all!!  (Inappropriate, I know...)  Sidney has enjoyed FINALLY being able to help feed her brother.  She is still feeding NayNay off of her boo bos just not as often.  That'll go away someday???

Nathan's been working hard at work and at home.  He must be pooped.  I know I am and I am here all day.  I really hope someone falls in love with our house this weekend like we did.  Hope they fall hard and buy it fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment