Thursday, June 11, 2009

Official Summer Mommy Business

I puffed and I puffed until the frog was filled. I'm officially a Summer Mom!! I blew up my first kiddie pool today. I bought this pool last summer for only $5 from good ol' Wal-Mart. Sid didn't take a long nap today. I knew it'd be a long afternoon. To fill the time, I blew up the frog. She thought it was the funniest thing to watch. She tried to blow up her toys. When I was finished we had to try it out in the sunroom. Needless to say, she was pretty excited to meet her new green friend. I thought, "Why stop there?" I plunked Frogger onto the back porch in the sunshine. I learned it takes two fills of Sidney's bath tub to get enough H2O for the pool. We slathered on some sunscreen and hit the pool. Sidney splashed to her hearts content. After dinner and a bath, she fell asleep without a peep tonight. I know what we're doing all summer!!



1 comment:

  1. This is a great pool! She will love it. Jackson loved it at this age too!

    ReplyDelete