What about that treadmill I wanted? I know I'm going to have to go back to work. I want to go back to work someday. I really enjoy being a stay at home mom, but realisitcally if we're going to have another kid and pay for both colleges, Sid's wedding, and if there's another girl...her wedding, I need to get back to work.
Because of this I'm looking at grad schools so I can squeeze all the money out of teaching as I can. I ain't no dummy!!! I'm thinking if I can get started with school before we get preggoed again and then be done before I have to go back then that will be a huge load off my back. Amber, my teacher friend, recommended this awesome program with ASU that's totally online. Checked it with the state licensure office and they approve it as a legit program to get my master's stamp. Nathan has given the green light. Now I have to wait till Monday to contact the school. I may be able to start in Feb. if I'm reading the info correctly. I'm really, really excited!!
As all this is panning out, our cat Sonny had to have surgery Friday to remove stones from his bladder. They found five small stones in there and were able to remove them. He hopefully comes home Monday. I'm hoping this will stop his peeing blood and peeing on the bath mats. Poor guy has felt bad for awhile.
I feel like a bad cat mom because I keep thinking the cost of the surgery is the same cost as the super nice treadmill I had my eye on or at least one grad school class plus books! Oh well. We do love our Sonny.

Sonny, Jester, and Sidney trying to make a plan to get downstairs.

Sidney loves Sonny and Sonny loves Sidney. Can't you tell?

This is an old pic of Jester. He's actually moping around the house because he doesn't understand why his pal isn't here.
Sorry it has taken so long to check out UP and ADAMS...what a wonderful way to keep up with day-to-day memories. As good, or better than scrapbooking!! Love you, MOM
ReplyDeleteSo excited about grad school! You are so good to go back. When are we getting together, hopefully so soon. I want to see Sid, we should just start our own playgroup. Thoughts, love you!!
ReplyDelete