Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sick Muffin

How long do the baby poos last? Sid's got her first official stomach bug. I feel so bad for her. She threw up, ran crazy fevers on Sunday, and still is running a low grade fever. She's been going potty way too much. Not eating much and I'm chasing her around trying to get her to drink. Sometimes this is a losing battle, but I'm still fighting! She's napping now. Hoping she feels better afterwards. Poor Muffin.
If you have any sick baby advice, I'll take it! Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Usually the throwing up is gone within 6-8 hours and it's like they were never sick. Both D & J, I was amazed at how fast their little attitudes got better almost immediately. For the poopy, though...J hasn't had that, but when D used to get it, it would last anywhere from 2-3 days or up to 10 days. Sorry!! Hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete