Daddy and Sidney riding the train. She's saying, "Choo-Choo!!"
"I love the zoo!!"
Best part of the zoo? The petting zoo part of course!! Sidney was thrilled to be on the animals' level!
This little lamb was petted so much that her wool was smooshed flat. Sidney kept saying, "Eat! Eat!" She loved that they were eating a "snack!"
Same lamb! Yes, Sidney is wearing a monkey backpack with a leash. She was so proud of her monkey and I was able to make sure she didn't take off in the middle of the field trip crowd. I think Tuesday is the official field trip day to the zoo.
There were goats too!! She wanted to hug their faces, but they were too interested in eating their hay! I couldn't believe how big they were.
This poor black sheep looked miserable. Sidney loved on it to make it feel better. She couldn't get around the place fast enough.
Baby goat!! Sidney waited patiently in line to see it. She said, "Baby! Baby!"
This was Nathan's favorite goat. He looked like he was deep in thought while he chewed. Loving the beard.Not only did Sid hug the lambs and goats, but she kissed them too, on the back. That's ok, right? She just loved them so much.
We had a picnic lunch. We snuck in sandwiches and Cheetos. We showed the zoo!! Not spending $30 on our lunch!! Nathan made them. They were yummy!
Going to see the kangaroos!!
Sidney loved the prairie dogs. They would "peek!!" She laughed and laughed. She also tried to share her water with them. We thought we were going to fight a prairie dog off of it.
Check out the Flaming's mud nests. I thought they were so cool!
If you look real close you can see this beautiful, majestic giraffe, taking a pee. Heeheehee
Sid and I posing in front of the rhinos. Nathan and I decided that if the rhinos really wanted out they would easily be able to escape. Scary!! We had a fun time on Sidney's first zoo visit!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment