I promised pictures awhile back and finally uploaded them on my computer so here they are! Michelle and I threw Krissy a shower. She's due May 27th. Can't wait to meet baby Anna! Above was her cake.
We had a great food spread that was Mexican themed. My chicken enchiladas were a hit!
Michelle was amazing with decorations. She made this herself!
She created these beautiful flowers in less than 10 minutes.
Cute blocks that Michelle made by cutting out everything by hand!
Welcome sign!
Gift table spread. Very festive!
Poopy diaper game!! I melted seven different chocolate bars in diapers and later everyone had to guess which ones they were.
Nathan, Ben, and Matt enjoying some brews before the fun got rolling.
Matt and Krissy trying to guess the first candy bar.
Funny thing is they'll soon be examining Anna's diapers this closely. They just don't realize it.
Second game was for the these victims, I mean volunteers to blindly eat baby food and guess what it is.
I think this was the ham!!
Krissy and Matt got a jumper-roo!! Can't wait for the baby to use it! They're going to be the best parents!!














No comments:
Post a Comment