In case you missed it it's been raining. A lot! Bella Vista is flooded. A water main burst so we are now on a boil order. I've never participated in that before. Thank goodness I was near a store to get bottled water and jugs of water when it was first announced. I'm picturing the shelves being empty now.
The images from the news and friends on Facebook are wild. The Bella Vista lake is so high that the water covers the walking path, reaches the tops or over the bridges, and the Port-a-Potty that is usually beside the trail is floating on the disc golf course. All the ducks and geese look really confused.
I'm very thankful for where we live because we aren't in a valley. We chilled at home this afternoon because it's not worth the risk driving through rushing waters. You can check out the images from Northwest Arkansas here.
No comments:
Post a Comment