Thursday, April 28, 2011

Schizophrenic preggo lady

Officially losing my mind.  I'm about to enter my third trimester, or maybe I have, I'm not sure.  When does that start?  My nesting instincts are conflicting with my fat, lazy instincts.  My lack of sleep is conflicting with the cup of coffee I'm currently drinking.  We can have one cup of coffee a day, right?  My two and a half year old is just conflicting with me with more vigor than an entire class of fourth graders I dealt with last time I was this preggo.  Who knew one stubborn (just like her parents), fit throwing, full of love toddler had more gumption in her than 28 nine and ten year olds?  (As we speak she's dragging her table and chairs into the living room after we have gone rounds on not doing that.  I think I've given up)  My normal procrastinating self is conflicting with my urge to get all my homework done early since next week is my official last week of grad school and we are going to Florida soon so I have a huge list of things to do.  (As you have guessed it, I'm typing a blog instead of doing Personal Reflection Inventory Number Four on Core Proposition Four of NB standards.  Doesn't that sound fun??)
Basically what all this boils down to is I have a heck of a lot to do.  I cannot decide where to start so I may stay in pjs all day.  Sidney is rearranging furniture and getting frustrated.  The sun is up which is truly a blessing.  I will reheat my coffee (the baby won't mind a little more than one cup today???) and make a plan. The plan will be to pick one room and start there.  I should probably pick the laundry room because Nathan is having to climb a mound of laundry and random stuff daily when he comes home from work.  I've been avoiding doing laundry too because of the boil order.  I know it's supposed to be safe to do laundry during a boil order, but how are the clothes getting clean if the water is dirty?  Lots of questions.  Random thoughts from a schizophrenic (lazy, procrastinating, stuck at home) preggo lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment