Monday, May 23, 2011

Still Flying

So I'm still flying with flylady.net.  Have you checked out the site yet?  If not click here right away!  I have had the most amazing week.  I feel in control of my house and laundry for the first time in a long time.  I have done laundry every day.  That's so anti-me.  It really does make a difference though and with the smaller loads they're easier to put away.  No more piles to step over when you walk in my house.  Today I did the Bless this house mission where you take 10 minutes to tackle each room for some basic cleaning.  My house feels so clean and I didn't work for three hours doing it.  I also did my fifteen minutes of tackling a room.  I'm trying to get Sidney's big sister room ready.  Today I worked on purging the closet.  I found mine and Nathan's high school cap and gown.  Old school!  Also found my prom dresses and bridesmaid dresses.  I thought I would save these for Sidney, but I've decided to donate them so someone can enjoy them now.  I know I missed prom season, but surely someone can use them.  This way Sidney can pick whatever she wants some day and they really are too nice for dress up time.  I don't think I'm ever going to fit into them again, so why not pass them on?  I got the bottom of the closet cleaned out.  Tomorrow I'll do another 15.  Maybe the room will be ready for some of her stuff to be moved over by the end of the week.  On Thursday I'm going to order her big sister bed.  So pumped to make a super girly room.  Fun!  Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment