I have had some songs stuck in my head that go along with the past couple of weeks. Not going to elaborate too much and just let the songs speak for themselves. The one above? Ever feel like no matter what types of interactions you have with certain someones it's like they're always setting you up to fail, misstep, or get the upper hand over you? It's called sabotage.
I'm big into the Foo Fighters for the moment. Always have been a huge fan, but now that Nathan bought me their entire song collection from Itunes I can't get enough. Not to mention being in love with Dave Grohl.
Yumm-o!! Here are some favorites:
Miracle. I feel that way about my life everyday. It's a miracle that God has given me a wonderful husband, and two beautiful children. Not to mention my amazing family and friends. Foo Fighters aren't totally hard rock all the time.
Long Road to Ruin. This song is my push it out song when I'm running the million miles Jason has laid out for me to run. It'll be showing up numerous times on my half marathon play list. Love the Foo Fighters wacky videos.
And of course Ew da lolly (my own spelling). This is always playing in our heads at Team Adams' house. Sidney loves this movie at the moment. We watch it almost daily. Nathan's glad because it's one of his favorites from childhood.
I'm going to jet off here and try to run my four miles while the kids are "sleeping." Evan just squawked and when I peeked on Sidney she was running around her room naked. Of course she immediately started "sleeping" when she noticed me...naked. Lord help me. This song fits because she's naked. Whoa whoa whoa!
No comments:
Post a Comment