-Evan rolled over for the first time at my Mom and Dad's! He looked so surprised and even more surprised how pumped we all were for him. Yesterday that's all he did and tuckered himself out. Last night he was rolling over in his bed and demanding me to reset him which of course included rocking, feeding, and cuddling.
-Sidney enjoyed a cookie at the mall yesterday. She decided we should go there everyday to try all the cookies and maybe get some suckers. I bought some new shirts and wore one today. She asks me this morning, "Mommy is that a new shirt? I really like it. It makes your tummy look big!" Thanks, dear.
-She also questioned me yesterday if I threw up a lot when she used to live in my belly. (I was waaaay sick with Evan). I said, "Yes, I did." She says, "I thought so because I was running away in your belly when you were throwing up cause I didn't want it on me." I just shake my head and smile.
-Finally, we got Sidney a bike. Poor girl. She inherited her Mommy's frustration level. Yesterday we took it out while Evan was napping because it's been so pretty. I wanted her to push her bike up the driveway to the flat part in the road. You're big enough for a bike, you're big enough to push it up there. She screams "NOOOOOOOO!!!! YOU DO IT!" with spit flying from her mouth because she thought I should do it. She pulls my hands onto the handle bars and yells, "PUSH!!" After we go round a bit on how to get the bike to the road, she hops on and immediately wants to go in. We compromise that she goes around the cul-de-sac once and she proceeds to yell at me the whole time. I think she's scared, but wants to look tough so she gives orders. Got to love her. Pretty sure I did the same thing when I was learning to ride.
| Can you see my toe stopping her? She was over practicing for the day. |
| "Mommy, let's go in now!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment