Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shhhhh....

Shhhh....don't tell anyone....
Both kids are asleep at the same time!  Don't make any noise.  I'm not sure how long this will last.  I'm scared to move out of the rocking chair or turn on the TV.  I have a long list of to do items, but I'm afraid I might mess with the still that has come over the house.  I know better than to try to lay down and sleep because Evan has some type of inner beacon that goes off whenever I'm horizontal.  Maybe I can sleep standing up?
So please be quiet and quietly cheer for the two who are sleeping.  Especially the older one who was as grumpy as a one legged duck trying to win a foot race.  (I don't know...I'm struggling with my similes because it's so quiet in here).
Shhh....that's all.  Have a good day.  Hold onto to your hats if your outside because it's the windiest I've ever seen it.  A piece of our siding is ripping off and trying to blow away.

No comments:

Post a Comment