Signed up for 10K trail run. I can't wait to get the bad ass shirt. It's the best part!!
Other happenings:
Evan is 9 months old today and loves to dance.
Sidney has only 5 days of school left. Her "pretend" birthday is May 3rd since she won't be in school for her real birthday.
Nathan has a new hobby. He's now making wine. There's a vat fermenting downstairs in big bucket. He's always enjoyed drinking, so why not turn it into a hobby?
I just scored (scoured??) the wallpaper in the dining room and kitchen. I'll be spritizing and begin peeling tonight after the kids go to bed. We decided instead of hiring someone to paint, we'll do it and use the money we saved to buy new carpet.
The neighbors next door are planning to move in August. I'm wishing madly that our BFF's the Bettinardi's would move in immediately then we wouldn't have to move ever.
My housekeeper keeps canceling so it looks like I may have to actually clean something. I wonder if I remember how.
We lowered Evan's crib so that means he'll be driving soon.
Sidney keeps changing clothes like a fashionista. She's been up to 9 outfits in one day. Wish she could remember how to hang up the clothes that "are uncomfortable." Too bad all her dresses are too short since my 3yr old is wearing 5t or higher.
My 9 month old is wearing 12-18 mo clothing.
I hear a hawk outside and I'm worried he's going to go after the baby birds that broke out of their eggs last week that live on our porch in a nest. The nest is right by the Scarecrow Welcome sign from the fall. Apparently the mom felt very welcome and made herself a home and I can not remove the sign now because she built her nest around it.
Nathan's been looking for hotel rooms for us for the Zombie Run in August. The one closest to the raise reportedly has bed bugs. Gag! We will be waking up super early and driving to the race from a non-bed bug establishment.
We planted our container garden. We're growing, peppers, onions, cilantro, parsley, basal, squash, tomatoes, and strawberries. I hope the squirrels stay away this year.
That's about it I think. Off to fold laundry or some other chore that needs to be done and should probably take precedence over blogging during nap-time even though I'd rather sit here and blog with the longest run on sentence ever in the world because when I finish typing it I have to go even though I don't want to go, but I need too!
No comments:
Post a Comment