Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm a super runner!!


This is a copy of the picture in an email from the Bentonville Running Festival.  It gave updates and how to order pictures.  It's also a Where's Waldo Lindsay edition.  Can you find me and Jaclynn in the picture above? How cool is that??  I'm in the orange shorts and she's in the green top beside me by the way.  Everyone who gets emails about the festival sees that picture.  How cool!!  Yes, I'm a nerd.

Speaking of nerd.  Click here.  They have a photographer set up at the end of the race.  This is mean because no one looks good at the end of the race.  They also have said photographer at the end of the Crystal Bridges Trail across the bridge.  Picture yourself running 12 something miles after the biggest hill of the whole course and wham!  there's a photographer inconspicuously standing at the end of the bridge Paparazzi style.

Jason sees the photographer before I do because I'm thinking I'm ready to jump off the bridge and be done with this silly idea.  (My negative talk flowed freely in my mind around mile 12).  Jason says, "Perk up and smile.  You're getting your pic taken."  The photographer captures my reaction. Please laugh like I did.  It's too funny.  Also note how calm and collected my awesome bro is while running.  You can see him in the first pic where I look like I want to die.

The second photo I begin to pull myself together and smile.  The third photo I'm ready to be on the cover of Runner's World Magazine!  The others Jason gave me no warning about any type of pictures being taken.  I was a smidge dizzy at this point so this is what I would have been looking like even I'd know they were there.



No comments:

Post a Comment