Nathan turned the big 3-0 last week. He decided to celebrate with a camping party this weekend. Only problem? Rain is in the forcast for the evening. Now he's worried no one will come and it won't be any fun. I keep telling him the best part of having a party is drinking and hanging out with friends. This will happen indoors or out. As I type this, I see a peek of blue sky through the clouds. Maybe it'll hold off till late and at that point Nathan may not care about the rain.
Sidney update: She claps!! Sid learned to clap on Wednesday. It's pretty stinking cute to watch. She gets really excited and laughs at herself. I'll try to catch it on video or in a picture to share. She's attempting the wave, but I'm not sure if she's there yet.

Lindsay update: I accidentally kicked my tire yesterday. I stubbed my pinkie toe and now there's a fantastic blueish purpleish bruise. It hurts like a booger. It did get me out of moving wood yesterday.
Jester update: We took Jester to meet mom and dad's dogs yesterday (Willy and Waylon). I put Jester in the dog enclosure that's surronded my an electric fence. He didn't care. When he saw Nathan and I jumping in the car to move wood, he scurried beneath the electric fence, getting shocked in the process, and jumped in the front seat of the car. He'll spend the evening tied to a tree.
Have an amazing weekend!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment