Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Moon over Fajitas

We enjoyed a lovely dinner at Las Fajitas tonight. The whole family was there except for my mom who was hosting a Scentsy party in Springdale (Be sure to check out her website! I'll share more on scentsy later. http://www.scentsy.com/grammac) We sat in the new section of the eatery. It's wonderful! There's enough room to breathe and move about. Sidney did so well sitting in the big girl high chair. We use a cover that my dad bought her. I can't remember the name right now...I'll add it later. It covers the entire chair and you can attach toys to it. I love it! She loves it too!

Our food came and we began to eat. Sid became restless after waiting awhile. I decided to lift her from the chair and hold her in my lap. I was going to hold her while Nathan ate and then we'd switch. I lifted her out the high chair and her legs got stuck in the chair cover. I pulled slightly and her pants slipped off!! Not a little bit down, but all the way off!!! I let out a loud gasp drawing the attention of all the other patrons. I ended up holding a pantless baby in the very middle of Las Fajitas. Everyone sitting around had a good laugh and Sid just smiled proudly. Nathan helped me shimmy her back into her britches and all was well. Needless to say the moon rose a little earlier tonight than usual.

Have a great night! Be on the lookout for little times to smile and laugh during the day. It can only make you feel better and bring a brighter light to your life.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny! You will have to start carrying a camera around for funny moments like that...
    I'm sure there will be many more!

    ReplyDelete