Monday, April 13, 2009

Watch out world!! The Adams Family now blogs.

Are you a Simpson's fan? I'm not either. If you are then you might recognize our title. It comes from the episode where the movie "Radioactive Man" is being filmed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ZoHhvQgjU
Obviously we tweaked the name for our own purposes. (I tried to embed the video, but it wouldn't work and I'm new to this)

What are those purposes? We'll be connecting with you to give you a glimpse of what goes on in the life of the Adams family. Don't cue the Adams Family snapping music. Trust me, the joke gets old and I've only been an Adams for eight years.


I'm planning to give you the lowdown on all the folks in our house. Unfortunately, I don't have time tonight. I do have time to share pictures of my fab haircut. My good friend Krissy, a master stylist and colorist, updated my boring mom 'do today. I went from drab to fab! What do you think?




Glad you could visit! Check back soon as we master the blogging universe.

3 comments:

  1. Way cool Lindsay! I think it's a neat idea to blog about your family so your friends and other family can "keep up" with you.

    I'm new to blogging too. I started one (you may have notice through Facebook) for my run to AR. Starts this SATURDAY! Hoping to reach Bentonville in Oak Hills on Sunday, April 26th.

    www.moartrek.blogspot.com if you're interested in following along. There will be a finish party Sunday afternoon too, in case you're in the neighborhood. You, Nathan, parents, etc. are all welcome if you care to stop by. I think it's planned for 2 or 3pm, but the blog will have that info once I have it from my Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the haircut, especially the way it looks in the front. Definitely Fab.

    Welcome to the blogosphere! Please familiarize yourself with the fire exits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Lindsey! Blogging is fun, in my opinion. I signed up as your very FIRST follower!! Now doesn't that make you feel special?

    ReplyDelete