One of my biggest fears has been realized. Someday Sidney is going to give up her nap. I'm not ready yet!! I really feel it's too early. She's not even two. We've gone two days without naps and the two days before that she slept for maybe an hour. Not sure if she doesn't feel good, or if it's teething, or if it's her age. I know pooping has something to do with it because she's pooping about 15 minutes after going down and no one likes to sleep in poo. Tomorrow I will try waiting till after the poop. Can babies hold their poop till they want to even though they haven't been potty trained? Hopefully kicking back naptime a half hour will help. Any other suggestions? Thought we'd also try going to bed earlier tonight. Wish us luck!
See, she used to sleep! Of course this was at the hospital right before we came home for the first time.
Even at a month old she slept! Wasn't easy, but she did it.
Now she says, "Mom, I'm too busy to sleep. Me and Nay-Nay are staying up."
No comments:
Post a Comment