Waiting on some news to share. Can't share it yet, but it's always on my brain. No, I'm not preggo. Please don't start those rumors. Don't ask for the info yet either cause I can't disclose. Why am I blogging about something I can't tell you? I'm hoping if I put it out here just a little it will get out of my head and I can sleep well tonight.
All that being said, had a great weekend. Michelle and I threw a great baby shower for Krissy. I'll add pics later. Michelle was Martha Stewart and I was Rachel Ray. Very fun.
Busy Easter day today. Church was amazing! If you need a church home, please visit us in Bentonville at the First Presbyterian Church. Our Pastor Art Fogartie has to be one of the best speakers I've ever heard. So moving every week, not to mention an amazing choir!! Please join us anytime!!
Very busy with family Easter. Sidney loved hunting Easter eggs with her cousin Sarah. Sarah was so cute to share with Sid. She'd grab her hand and say, "Come on Sidney!" Again, will add pictures later. Too lazy to upload them right now. :) We also enjoyed an Easter dinner at Gramma C's and Papi's. Sidney enjoyed another Easter egg hunt this time all the eggs were hers. She was so pumped.
Needless to say, Nathan and I have enjoyed some quiet time on the couch after Sid went to bed. Sometimes it's just so nice to sit. I start my next grad school class tomorrow. This one looks way harder than the last. I also am waiting for my news to share. Hopefully before Tuesday. I'll let you know. God bless.
LA
OMG, so want to know the news!! Krissy is having a baby? So excited.
ReplyDelete