Quick post:
We have been battling fever since Wednesday. Sid still has a small fever, but please pray she sleeps tonight. Last night she slept for the shortest amount of time of 20 minutes and longest time of 2 hours. She wakes up and won't go back to sleep unless she's sung to or rocked. She looks so tired. I won't post pics because you'd be scared of the dark circles under her eyes. I feel so bad for her and helpless because I don't seem to be able to do anything for her.
I think she's getting me ready for her baby brother who comes this summer. I am going to bed before 9 tonight in case we have to go through it all again. I have been avoiding church because I have been scared of the flu. We go last week and she gets this awesome virus. Maybe they can podcast it and we can watch from the safety of our own home in the future. Also, I'm so tired. I washed a pullup. There's teeny tiny crystal balls on all her clothes and I don't know how to clean it. It's all over the washer too. I hope it doesn't break because that's new. I closed the lid and will hope a leprechaun has cleaned it all and it's gone in the morning.
hate this for yal, but please know we are in the same boat with Sophia! FYI, I too also washed a diaper, it was a complete mess, I had to wipe this gross gel stuff off of all of the wet clothes, then completely wash out the washer, then run a cycle with no clothes then wash the clothes again, I hate you are having a rough time, hope sleep comes your way soon!!
ReplyDelete