Saturday, May 7, 2011

School's over!

It's official, grad school is complete!  I finished on Monday.  The actual last day was yesterday, but I busted my hump to get all the homework done early to focus on other things.  I'm so thankful for this program and the opportunity to get my Master's Degree before I return to work.  That'll be in about five years, but that time will pass in a blink of an eye.  I'll get a bigger bump in pay and even better than that I'll be a better teacher.  I learned so much during the past year. It was eye opening to ways I can improve.  I look forward to the challenge.  Next step after getting Sid's Big Sister Room done and the Evan's room done will be to sort, purge, and organize my school stuff.  Maybe preggo nesting will take care of that.

If you're interested in the program and are a licensed teacher, check out the link here to ASU's degree programs.  They're totally online, reasonably priced, and manageable.  If there's a teacher out there without their Master's, I would recommend this program because it is designed to be completed while you are working.  It's worth the extra time and effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment