Friday, January 20, 2012

Feeling inspired and needing an outlet

I don't know if it's the new year or what, but I've been feeling inspired to make some changes.  My fitness plans don't need to be messed with for sure.  I need a well written plan for my organizational life!  I'm currently tackling my office.  Since I'm running on the treadmill so frequently, I decided to fix the mess of that room.  Must have a neater workout room!  I've also been taking pictures of my progress that I need to post here.

I'm also wanting to do more crochet projects besides the hats I made everyone for Christmas.  Maybe huge afgans?  Who wants one?

Other projects calling my name: Scrapbooking the bajillion pictures I have, Cleaning out and purging our underneath storage area of the house, writing a book, editing my Jester book, resending query letters to agents (found my huge stack of rejection letters... hello motivation!!), decorating house, getting 60 hours of staff development, and the list goes on and on and on.

What am I doing at the moment?  One handed typing a boring blog post while rocking a baby who won't sleep listening to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Someone shared their lovely cold with my children and both are stuffy and cranky.  So I'm inspired and working on projects in my mind.  If I could use The Force to get things done I would, but I can't seem to figure out how to move things with my mind yet.  Must keep practicing.  Add it to the to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment