Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Whew!
Talk about a roller coaster of the past two weeks. Who knew parenting had such highs and lows. Just a quick note to say I'm so grateful for my family and friends. Haven't had much time to blog. Kids are feeling better. House is coming together. To do list is getting longer. Feel like I have it all going good somedays and during that same day I'm questioning everythiong. Still not Mom or House Wife of the Year, but I've decided I don't need to be that. I just need to be the best Mom and Wife to my family as I can be. It's ok to give myself a break every now and then and not be so hard on myself. Got to go work on a crochet project before going to bed. Need to catch up on my sleep!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
play date.... please!!
ReplyDeleteplay time... please
ReplyDelete