In case you're interested in getting your run on, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite running stuff that I've learned about since starting training.
Daily Mile is a great website where you can track your running workouts. It's set up like Facebook where you can have friends, read easy training information, and record all your data. If you sign up for it shoot me a friend request so we can motivate each other. Click here to check it out!
Garmin Forerunner 210W is an amazing watch that tracks your pace, time, intervals, heart rate, distance, and more! My hubby surprised me with this lovely gift and I use it all the time. It even works well as a regular watch. Jason introduced me to a blog that reviews equipment where I got to learn all about it. Learn more here! This guy knows his stuff.
Rush Running is the one stop shop for all running needs in NWA. They're staff goes above and beyond to be sure you are getting your running needs met without pressuring you or making you feel bad for not being a super stud runner. Now they have a store in Fayetteville and Bentonville. Visit them and you'll be impressed. Here's the link to their site.
Nuun hydrates me throughout the day! These are tasty tablets you dissolve in water to keep you hydrated and doesn't affect Evan since we are still breastfeeding. I told Jason I was hesitant to do any other type of supplements because I didn't want to tear him up. Nathan loves them too. You can buy them at Rush Running. Learn more about Nuun (pronounced noon) here.
Running blogs keep me going! Still learning which ones I like, but my 2 favs are Steve in a Speedo and Juice Boxes and Crayolas. Happy Reading!
Good luck running! Anyone can do it, so getcha run on!!
Thanks for the shout out!! I love Nuun and my garmin too!!
ReplyDelete